High Velocity Vent Vacuum Relief Valve
TYPE FLAME ARRESTER
• Meet USCG, IMO MSC/Circ,677 & ISO 16852 requirements
• Designed for Detonation & Deflagration proof
• Maximum Capacity & Minimum Pressure drop
• Capability of Bi-directional flow
• Quick & Easy removable element
• Very easy cleaning & maintenance
• Available vertical & horizontal installation
• High quality corrosion & chemical resistance
• Capability of absorption of high shock pressure
The model UFD inline flame arrester is designed, manufactured and tested according to API 2000 and British Standard Specification Code BS 7244, EN ISO 16852, USCG and IMO MSC/ Circ,677.
The unit are passive devices with no moving parts.
The UFD detonation flame arresters provide protection against flame propagation in piping systems that are manifolded or have long runs.
The arresters are designed to stop an ignited flammable vapor mixture travelling at subsonic or supersonic vapor velocities.
They are also designed to protect against continuous burning against the 316LSS flame cell for a specific period.
The atandard flame cell is suitable for NEC group D or IEC IIA gases. Cells for other gas groups are available as additional extras.
The flame arresters are available with either carbon steel (epoxy coated), 304SS, or 316SS housing with 316LSS flame cells.
DETONATION FLAME ARRESTER (IN-LINE)
|DETONATION FLAME ARRESTER (IN-LINE)
||C.S / S.S