Pressure and vacuum relief breather valve is designed to protect low pressure storage tanks from excessive Pressure (or vacuum) created by thermal expansion (and contraction) and product movement into(out of) the tank and at the same time minizing costly product evaporation/loss.
Excesses in pressure or vacuum may also cause permanent deformation to the tank or unbalance a vapor recovery system.
The pressure and vacuum relief breather valve is installed on the storage tank roof. The valve may be mounted in onjunction with a KSFH or KSFI flame arrester to provide maximum protection against excessive pressure and vacuum while minizing accidental ignition of flammable product vapor from external sources.
TYPE SLOT DIPPING & SAMPLING DEVICES
The KSSD Series Sampling Device is designed for gauging the height of liquid levels, measuring the depth of water bottoms, taking temperature, and taking sample of liquids held in storage tank, without relieving pressure within the tank.
It avoids the loss of valuable vapors, and exposing the gauger to excessive fumes.
Quick opening valve unit is opened and closed simply by moving a lever through a 90 arc.
A by-pass is provided to equalize in the tank and sampling chamber unit, if this should be necessary for easy opening.
The window in the top cover of the gauging unit can be provided with an inside wiper, to insure clear vision of the gauge taper, and to permit the taking of accurate reading.
1. Mount the KSSD Series Sampling Device on a 4”, 6”, 8” flange roof nozzle.
2. Attach the gauging bob or sampling bottle to the swivel snap inside the sampling chamber unit.
3. Check the distance from the bottom of the bob to a point above the snap on the tape to make certain a correct reading is obtained.
KSSD Series Sampling Unit can be used for :
1) Gauging the depth of the product.
2) Taking a sample at any level.
3) Measuring the depth of water bottom.
4) Measuring the product temperature.
Self-closing slot dipping device
|Self-closing slot dipping device
||4” through 8”
||AL / C.S / S.S